The Code Lock? Cl-YL-99 code access door entry unit is a code based lockset. It has been designed to be retrofitted into existing cut-outs used in the most common entry applications used through Australia. It can store up to 10 different user codes variable from 1 to 15 digits in length.
* Weatherproof external handle to resist harsh conditions
* Code encryption to prevent spying
* Blue backlit keypad for use in low light conditions
* Durable handle springs and latching components
* Clutching (freely rotating) outside handle to prevent forced opening
* Over 100 billion possible code options
* User friendly setting and changing procedures
* Deadlatching to prevent manipulation
* Low battery indicators with emergency battery pack override
* Available in the finish of stainless steel, polished brass and black nickel
* Suitable for installation by non professionals
* When installing, just use the existing knob lock hole. There no need to open a new hole.
Some assistive technology needs to meet Australian or other standards. Standards may relate to materials, manufacturing and installation. Products that meet Australian or international standards will have written certification. To find out if a product meets Australian Standards ask the supplier to show you the certificate. For more information about standards also see www.ilcaustralia.org.au/Using_Assistive_Technology/standards_regulation
Place Of Manufacture