A height adjustable toilet seat raiser that is available with or without armrests. The raiser is attached to the rear of the toilet bowl and can be adjusted to three different heights and angled if required. A lid is included. Suitable for adults.
* Cloo Toilet Seat Raiser 8030 1204
* Cloo Toilet Seat Raiser with Armrests 8030 1214
|Load Capacity (supplier stated)
||60, 100 or 140 mm
Seat Width..............400 mm
Width between Armrests..490 mm
Armrest Height .........210 mm (from seat)
Overall Width.......... 600 mm
Overall Weight ........ 3.3 (no armrests)
4.8 (with armrests)
* Manufactured from plastic with aluminium fittings
* Colour is white with white/grey armrests
* Available with or without detachable arm
* The armrests lift up and can be removed if required
* They can be fixed in position to provide more stability
* Cloo can be used with only one arm support if space around the toilet is
Height and Angle Adjustment
* The seat height is adjusted by changing the toilet seat adjustors
* There is a choice of three height positions 60, 100 and 140mm
* The seat can also be set with an anterior tilt which facilitates sitting down and standing up for users with reduced mobility in hip or knee joints.
* A bracket attachment is secured to the rear holes of the toilet bowl using quick release nuts
* The raiser is then clicked into the attachment
* No tools are required
* The raiser can be installed with a slight forward angle to assist the user when standing up
* To aid cleaning Cloo has soft plain surfaces and the seat stays folded in the upright position. The seat can also be removed should this be preferred.
* Clean with a solvent free cleaning agent with a ph level between 6 and 9, or with a 70% disinfectant solution
* Can be sterilised or autoclaved
Some assistive technology needs to meet Australian or other standards. Standards may relate to materials, manufacturing and installation. Products that meet Australian or international standards will have written certification. To find out if a product meets Australian Standards ask the supplier to show you the certificate. For more information about standards also see
Many of the items on the ILC NSW website are categorised as a Medical Device. Medical devices that are approved for use in Australia have been entered into a national database called the Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods (ARTG), which is maintained by the Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA). You can ask the supplier for the ARTG number for the device you wish to purchase and search the ARTG for the entry. To access information on the ARTG visit www.tga.gov.au
When buying a medical device it is advisable to only choose a medical device that is recommended by a healthcare professional and has been included on the ARTG.
Place Of Manufacture