Graduated compression stockings and pantyhose used for the management of lower limb venous disorders and lymphoedema. Available off the shelf or made to measure. Available in 4 compression classes: CCl 1 (18-21mmHg), CCl 2 (23-32 mmHg), CCl 3 (34- 46mmHg), CCl 4 (49+ mmHg / made to measure only).
* Below knee, below knee extra wide calf, thigh high, thigh with silicone or lace topband, thigh with waist attachment, pantyhose, maternity pantyhose and mens leotard
* Available in 7 sizes (sizes I - VII) and two lengths (regular and petite - for the shorter person)
* Mediven Plus, Mediven Elegance, Mediven Active, Mediven Emotion, Mediven Forte, Mediven Travel, Medi Lastex, Duomed
* Doctor or therapist referral required to determine style of stocking and compression class
* These stocking must only be used under supervision from a qualified medical practitioner
Place Of Manufacture
Some assistive technology needs to meet Australian or other standards. Standards may relate to materials, manufacturing and installation. Products that meet Australian or international standards will have written certification. To find out if a product meets Australian Standards ask the supplier to show you the certificate. For more information about standards also see
Many of the items on the ILC NSW website are categorised as a Medical Device. Medical devices that are approved for use in Australia have been entered into a national database called the Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods (ARTG), which is maintained by the Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA). You can ask the supplier for the ARTG number for the device you wish to purchase and search the ARTG for the entry. To access information on the ARTG visit www.tga.gov.au
When buying a medical device it is advisable to only choose a medical device that is recommended by a healthcare professional and has been included on the ARTG.