* Pictographs can be used by people with communication difficulties due to physical disability or acquired head injury, people with poor literacy skills or english as their second language
* User friendly programs have been designed for teachers, parents,
therapists and assistants
* COMPIC pictographs are based on international symbol conventions and represent a wide range of concepts, activities and objects
* The CD or USB install directly on to your computer. It is compatible for use with Boardmaker and other pictographic sets such as PCS (Picture Communication Symbols) and Softpics
* The software allows the pictographs to be formatted to create a wide variety of resources and documents in a professional manner. This allows people without communication and literacy skills to access written information through a visual representation.
* One screen presents a picking list, a preview of the word, the actual aid being created and the properties box for changing the font, text etc.
* More than 1200 pictographs, representing a wide range of concepts, activities and objects
* Option of USB or CD format
* Includes colour and black-and-white images
Place Of Manufacture